Ventilation Direct Kitchen Ventilation Fan
Ventilation Direct is the logical source for a wide range of kitchen ventilation applications. Restaurant managers and business owners can choose from a diverse set of Ventilation Direct kitchen ventilation fan units. The company product lines consist of ANSI and UL certified kitchen ventilation devices, makeup air solutions, heaters and dampers and all these products have 1-year warranty. Ventilation Direct kitchen ventilation fan units are among the leading choices for industrial, commercial and foodservice ventilation.
Kitchen Ventilation Fan Lines of Ventilation Direct
The kitchen ventilation line of Ventilation Direct consists of the following:
- Axial downblast kitchen ventilation fan
- Axial wallmount kitchen ventilation fan
- Ceiling mounted kitchen ventilation fan
- Centrifugal upblast and downblast ventilation fan
- Inline kitchen ventilation fan
The Ventilation Direct kitchen ventilation fan units are powered by belt-driven or direct driven motors and have power ratings of up to 2100 CFM.
Operation of Ventilation Direct Kitchen Ventilation Fan
The kitchen ventilation fan is an important component of the kitchen ventilation system and these ventilation devices operate in conjunction with the ventilation canopies and ductwork. Thus, you need to ascertain the CFM rating of the kitchen ventilation fan that is suited to your ventilation system. It is also important that the kitchen ventilation fan is installed based on the guidelines and specifications of the manufacturer and in accordance with the local safety and building codes.
Before you power on the cooking and other kitchen appliances, it is important that the Ventilation Direct kitchen ventilation fan and makeup air unit are already running and these devices should be left running for half an hour after the cooking appliances are turned off.
Cleaning and Maintenance
You must comply with the recommended cleaning and maintenance schedule for your Direct Ventilation kitchen ventilation fan as well as the ductwork and kitchen hood or canopy. Most problems in the operation of the kitchen ventilation fan as well as the kitchen ventilation system are due to poor maintenance and these include failure to clean or replace the filters or remove the grime and grease that cover the surfaces and parts of the ventilation fan and other components of the ventilation system.
General Maintenance Tips
To ensure optimum performance of the Ventilation Direct kitchen ventilation fan, you need to observe the following:
- The ventilation hood must be regularly cleaned to prevent the buildup of grime and grease. This condition does not only reduce the exhaust capacity of the ventilation fan but can be a potential fire hazard as well.
- The grease filters of the kitchen ventilation system must be properly installed and cleaned in accordance with the guidelines set by the manufacturer. The buildup of grime and grease can obstruct the airflow along the ventilation duct.
- Electrical connections, motors and belts must be regularly inspected and maintained.
- Filters of the makeup air system must be cleaned on a regular basis. You must also ensure that there are no leaks in the ductwork of the makeup air system.
- Kitchen Ventilation Fan Information
- Air King Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- American Hood Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Broan Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Captive Air Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Fantech Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Green Heck Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Jenn Air Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Portafab Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Premium Air Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Sears Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Soreli Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Ventilation Direct Kitchen Ventilation Fan
- Kitchen Ventilation Fan Ranges And Styles
- Types Of Kitchen Ventilation Fan